Minister Amaechi Orders Chinese Company to employ Nigerian Engineers
The Nigerian Minister of Transportation Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has issued a mandate to CCECC (China Civil Engineering Construction Company) to employ six Nigerian engineers before the Weekend.
The Minister’s media aide Israel Ibeleme went on to facebook to share the statement issued by the minister and this were his words
I am giving you till this weekend to employ six Nigerian engineers. Between the Ministry of Transportation and the Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC), two engineers with Civil Engineering background will be provided. The CCECC will provide two engineers and TEAM will provide the other two, making six indigenous engineers on this project.
It’s important that our engineers understudy you on this project to help the country.
CCECC must manufacture Railway wagons and locomotives here in Nigeria.”
- Wizkid’s Bodyguard Narrowly Escapes Death While Defending his boss
- Mayorkun ft. Peruzzi, Dremo, Yonda – Red Handed
- Wizkid – Fever
- [VIDEO] Mr. P ft Simi – Zombie
- [VIDEO] Wizkid – Fever
- Burna Boy – On The Low
- Wizkid ft. Slimcase – Gucci Snake
- [VIDEO] Victor AD – No Idea
- Rudeboy – Chizoba
- Burna Boy – Gbona
- Babcock university students holds Kizz Daniel hostage for collecting N3.5m without performing
- Runtown Purchases A Lion As Pet
- Kizz Daniel ft. Davido – One Ticket
- Tiwa Savage – One (Prod. Killertunes)
- See the revealing dress Nomfundo Yekani wore on Live TV while presenting
- [Video] R2Bees ft. Wizkid – Supa